Buy Lotrisone (Betamethasone Dipropionate, Clotrimazole) antifungal drug
Cheap qualitative Betamethasone 0.05% and Clotrimazole 1% cream online
HOW AND WHERE TO BUY LOTRISONE (BETAMETHASONE, CLOTRIMAZOLE) 0.05% / 1% TOPICAL CREAM ONLINE:
from $4.36 per 10 g tube
5% discount coupon: dmeds5
from $7.14 per 10 g tube
10% discount coupon: hf-5478
from $7.50 per 10 g, 15 g tube
5% discount coupon: MSD5
LOTRISONE (BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE, CLOTRIMAZOLE) CREAM AND LOTION: INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
Patients using Lotrisone cream or lotion should receive the following information and instructions:
1. The medication is to be used as directed by the physician and is not recommended for use longer than the prescribed time period. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, the mouth, or intravaginally.
2. This medication is to be used for the full prescribed treatment time, even though the symptoms may have improved. Notify the physician if there is no improvement after 1 week of treatment for tinea cruris or tinea corporis, or after 2 weeks for tinea pedis.
3. This medication should only be used for the disorder for which it was prescribed.
4. Other corticosteroid-containing products should not be used with Lotrisone without first talking with your physician.
5. The treated skin area should not be bandaged, covered, or wrapped so as to be occluded.
6. Any signs of local adverse reactions should be reported to your physician.
7. Patients should avoid sources of infection or reinfection.
8. When using Betamethasone Dipropionate, Clotrimazole (Lotrisone) cream and lotion in the groin area, patients should use the medication for 2 weeks only, and apply the cream or lotion sparingly. Patients should wear loose-fitting clothing. Notify the physician if the condition persists after 2 weeks.
9. The safety of Lotrisone cream or lotion has not been demonstrated in the treatment of diaper dermatitis. Adverse events consistent with corticosteroid use have been observed in patients treated with Lotrisone cream for diaper dermatitis. The use of Betamethasone, Clotrimazole cream and lotion (Lotrisone) in the treatment of diaper dermatitis is not recommended.
Manufactured and distributed by Merck, Schering-Plough pharmaceutical companies and their divisions.
Purchase Lotrisone (Betamethasone Dipropionate, Clotrimazole) Online
Copyright © 2015-2019 Betamethasone-Clotrimazole.purchasedrugs.biz, a division of Pharma-Doctor.com pharmaceutical network.
Home Page |
Cookies Policy |
Terms of Service |